|Fantastic poster art for MFF#2 by Lorenzo Eroticolor|
|MFF founders Jack Drury and Corinna Mantlo flanked by yours truly and JP of the Selvedge Yard|
|A nice story from Cafe Racer Italia on MFF#1|
- All standard submission rules still apply. That means a submission still needs to be a Quicktime (.mov) file, compressed at H.264/AVC, to 1920x1080 resolution. 8-10mbps preferred, no less than 6 please
- We still need your submission form included in the submission
- We also need still photos from the film and, if possible a promo poster or image and a high def of the filmmaker/s. All less than 1500px in their largest dimension please?
- All submission fees still apply
- ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE DUE BY JULY 1ST!
- Please collect all submission materials mentioned above (film, form, pics, etc) and place them into a single .zip or .rar file.
- Upload that file to the transfer portal of your choice; for example, Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer, Hightail, etc...we don't care how you get it to us as long as it's complete. We can accept FTP transfers but much prefer the other methods.
- Email us a link with the title: "MFF Submission [title of film]" to the uploaded submission file.
- In your email, please include your name and contact info. It's on the form, but this makes it easier to search our email.
- Send your submission fee by Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org We can accept payments in other ways including wire transfers, etc. but Paypal is by far the easiest. We are still accepting fees in the mail if that's how you roll. 100% of submission fees are used for operating costs of the festival - cloud storage, hard drives, website maintenance, etc.